Study MBBS from Ukraine is getting very popular since last decade as Ukraine has a high number of state governed MBBS Universities. There are lots of international students visiting Ukraine for MBBS, mostly because some of best Medical universities of the world are present in Ukraine itself. MBBS Tuition fee in Ukriane is very low and inexpensive as compared to USA, UK or any other countries as the education is highly subsidized by Government of Ukraine. Medical Universities in Ukraine are accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine, and the universities are listed in the “World Medical Schools” of the World Health Organisation. Many univirsities in Ukraine are ranked among top Medical Universities in the world hence many international students from India, Pakistan, Europe and other countries take admission in MBBS Colleges of Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is famous for its medical programs that medical institutes of the country offer. Not only Indian students but the country welcomes international students from all over the globe from various countries. Study MBBS in Ukraine is a great choice for any medical studant as the student teacher ratio in the class is maintained as per rules. One can easily clear his/her doubts in the class of small size. MBBS Ukraine is not only affordable but provides in-depth knowledge of the subject. The faculty is highly qualified if you think about teachers for MBBS in Ukraine.
MBBS Ukraine classrooms are constructed as per the requirements of the medical students and are practical oriented. The benefit of the practical classroom is to attract students’ interest in the topic and subject and take it as one of their interest studying it.
If you have any doubts about MCI registration, that is simple also. You will have to appear for the screening test for getting eligible for the MCI. MBBS from Ukraine is definitely the best choice for you to study MBBS in Ukraine as it is the country with 100% literacy rate. If you are looking for the premium Institute for MBBS in Ukraine, You can opt for Bogomolets National Medical University also.
The top medical colleges and universities providing quality education are located in the western part of the country. Fees of Ukraine Medical Colleges are inexpensive and easily affordable for the students belonging to any country. Although the fees of MBBS Colleges in Ukraine is cheap but the quality of education is not compromised in any way. The MBBS from Ukraine has value as much as MBBS from Russia. You will find a vast list of the medical colleges and universities that offer study MBBS in Ukraine. Different college has different fee according to their facilities.
Medical study is expensive in India. But if we look at the fees one can afford that if he or she is planning to study MBBS in Ukraine. The average tuition fee of medicine study is 2, 58,000 INR approximately for one year. Accommodation cost is 45,000 INR for one year. Medical Insurance expenses are 20,000 INR approximately. A fee for initial medical check up is 13,000 INR. Admission fee and registration fee are 6,500 INR.
The best medical education is being provided in Ukraine for about more than 75 years. The language mode of teaching in Ukraine colleges is English. This will allow foreign students to understand the course clearly. One thing you need to do after completing MBBS, you have to appear for the screening test to get qualified for MCI registration. Once you nailed your MCI registration, you will get eligible and licensed to practice medicine in your home country. Many students who completed their MBBS applied for MCI registration and are now well-established doctors in their own countries.
Let us discuss why one should join MBBS Ukraine Program:
- If you are thinking of studying abroad but are afraid of the high cost of MBBS fees as well as high accommodations, fees structure in medical colleges of Ukraine is best suited for you without any compromise in the quality of education.
- The admission process is clear and includes no complex procedures. No need to clear any entrance test for studying MBBS in Ukraine. One doesn’t have to rely on ranking for admission in MBBS.
- Indian Students will be eligible to appear for MCI screening test to get the license for their practice.
- The teaching is completely provided in international language English so that students from various countries could not face any problem in understanding the topics.
- You can easily get admission to PG level of medical course while studying in Ukraine as compared to taking admission in PG Medical courses in India.
- Weather conditions of Ukraine are moderate that makes students stay happily in the country without worrying about the hot and cold weather. Indian students feel it quite comfortable residing with the local Ukrainian people who are kind at heart and lovable.
- The cost of accommodation is usually low here in Ukraine and is about 8,000 INR per month which is not much as compared to accommodation cost in other European countries.
- Medical colleges and universities of Ukraine are ranked among the top medical universities in the world.
Ukraine is a European country lying in the eastern part of the European continent. Ukraine shares its borders with the Soviet Union alias in the east and the northeast that is included in the Russian Federation. Slovakia, Poland, and Hungary connect Ukraine from the western borders. The Black Sea and the Sea of Azov cover the southern and south-eastern borders of Ukraine.
Being the largest area of all the European countries, Ukraine is said to be the largest country of the European continent which is the largest continent as well. No doubt that it was being the largest country but due to the occurrence of civil wars continuously one after another, it country keep on dividing.
The medical study is one of the toughest choices among all the fields. You need to clear complex entrance examinations in order to grab the opportunity for MBBS. But if you are considering your future MBBS Ukraine, you don’t have to put much effort as well as your precious time and money in the preparation of entrance examinations. The admission process is completed on the basis of marks secured by the student in 12th.