Study MBBS in Russia is incredibly popular among Indian students seeking MBBS Abroad. MBBS in Russia is very affordable as MBBS Universities in Russia offer low tuition fees and quality education to their students.
Many MBBS colleges in Russia is rated among top MBBS colleges in Europe and are counted among best MBBS colleges in the World. Russia MBBS colleges have been training Indian students in Russia since more than 3 decades, and many Indian students have completed MBBS course from Russian MBBS Universities at a very low cost, and working in India with leading medical organizations. More than 7000 Indian students in Russia have completed MBBS from Russia and working globally. Russia also offers Indian students to stay back in Russia and complete MS / MD in Russia and henceforth practice Medicine in Russia.
Many Indian MBBS students in Russia have permanently settled in Russian and other European countries and working with leading global medical organizations and research firms. Hence students also get an option to live and enjoy European lifestyle.
There are many MCI approved MBBS universities in Russia and hence MBBS in Russia is fully recognized by MCI and students can study MBBS in Russia and work in India after successfully appearing and passing in Screening test after completing MBBS course from Russia.
In the year 2017 more than 3000 Indian students took admission in Russian MBBS colleges. From more than 150 countries all around the world, students visit Russia to take admission in MBBS in Russia. Majority of students from Asia, other Europe countries, Africa and the USA visit Russia and join various MBBS courses in leading MBBS universities in Russia.
Why Study MBBS in Russia
- Low Tuition fees – Russian MBBS colleges offer full MBBS course in very low tuition fees as compared to USA, Europe or even India. Education in Russia is highly subsidized and hence low cost of education helps students to study higher education at a very basic cost.
- Quality of Education – MBBS course pattern in Russia is globally acceptable and most of the Russian MBBS colleges follows BOLOGNA pattern of education that meets European standard of education. Hence the quality of education is very high in Russia. Moreover Russian MBBS Universities hire leading lecturers, scientists and academicians to impart the best education to their students.
- Affordable living – Cost of living in Russia is very low as compared to other European countries and very less as compared to the USA. Hence overhead expenses in Russia are very low.
- Global degree acceptance – MBBS degree from Russia is globally acceptable including MCI, WHO, FAIMER and other leading medical organizations. Hence students passing MBBS from Russia can apply for the job all across the world without any worry.
- Low eligibility criteria – Taking MBBS admission in Russia is very easy as eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS seat is very low and there is no entrance test for taking admission in Russian colleges. Indian student must have a valid NEET UG score with minimum passing criteria in 12th standard.
Living in Russia
Russia is one of the most widely visited countries in the world. It is counted among the most favoured holiday destination for tourists globally. Russia offers all kind of travel destinations from snow laded mountains round the year to tropical forest and beautiful beaches. Majority of tourists visit either of beachside cities or the snowy mountains.
Living in Russia for Indian students is very easy as residents of Russia are very polite in nature and Indian students do not face any kind of discrimination and gender biases in Russia. The Indian community in Russia is very well accepted and also allowed to celebrate their traditions and festivals.
Russia offers a European style of living at a lesser cost of living than other European countries. Hence living in Russia is always preferred by Indian students.
More over it is easy for Indian students to accept the climatic conditions of Russia.
Comparison of MBBS in Russia with MBBS in Other European Countries
MBBS in Russia is the most popular one in comparison to other European Nations due to the highly affordable cost of MBBS with quality education and globally acceptable degree.
Among other options in Europe, most of the MBBS admissions in Europe are favoured in Ukraine, Georgia, Belarus, etc., Indian students visiting these countries are offered low-cost MBBS with best facilities. Way to Abroad helps students to choose among the best suitable option according to the budget and course. There are several options available which can help MBBS aspirants in shaping their future in Medical practice.
Admission procedure for MBBS in Russia
Admission procedure in MBBS in Russia is very simple. Students need to have current NEET score which is mandatory by MCI and Government of India for taking admission in a foreign institute. Apart from this student must have minimum eligibility criteria which include passing percentage of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in Class 12th, this may be different for different medical colleges in Russia. Apart from these, there are requirements of several documentations which are fulfilled by Way To Abroad on candidate’s behalf. Way To Abroad also helps students in clearing VISA formalities and arranging airport transfers.
General steps of taking Admission in MBBS Colleges in Russia are
- 1) Understanding students requirement by Way To Abroad Counselor.
- 2) Selection of suitable MBBS University as per candidates’ requirement.
- 3) Collection and preparation of documents for application for admission in MBBS.
- 4) Receiving the confirmation letter from the University on acceptance of admission form.
- 5) Taking approval from Ministry of India.
- 6) Application for Visa and Getting VISA Stamping.
- 7) The departure of Student to Russia for MBBS study.